Did you know you can make a little lantern out of a clementine? It's really easy and a group of these makes a great table decoration, lasting about the length of a meal.
1. Make an incision around the middle of the clementine.
2. Carefully remove the peels both top and bottom taking care not to remove the center "wick".
3. Cut out an opening in the top, either with a small cookie cutter or free-hand with an x-acto knife.
4. Fill the other half with olive oil 3/4 of the way up the wick but spread a little oil on that too.
5. Light the wick and put the top back on.