Outdoor Kitchen from Studiomama

Friday, June 22, 2012







I harbor a lot of unrealized outdoor cooking fantasies (thanks Jamie Oliver) so when I saw this outdoor kitchen from Studiomama featured on Blogmilk today, naturally it fanned the flames of my desire. How fun would it be to pick some chard out of the garden, give it a quick wash in the tub (the used water being recycled into the watering can) and then saute it up on the burner with some shallots, garlic, and olive oil with some freshly picked tomatoes to go on top? Wouldn't I feel like a kitchen garden rock star?

And you know what's really cool? You can download the plans to build this beauty from the Studiomama website. For free!! I downloaded them and had a look and though my woodworking skills are limited to a picture frame I made in 5th grade and a couple frustrating Ikea projects, I am so smitten with this outdoor kitchen that I am thinking of giving it a go.

1 comment:

Bell and Star © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger